You and your guests are coming to the farm for dinner!
We are so thrilled for you to join us and to meet Chef Derek. Check this out. It's his poetic chef's mind. Our evening together will be a beautiful culinary experience under the stars.
For Your Comfort: The Dress Code
The outdoor nature of our evenings makes for an opportunity to relax and enjoy. Because we are a farm and we want you to be relaxed and comfortable, it's recommended to keep the stilettos at home due to uneven, soft ground. Sometimes, the evenings can be chilly, so pack a light sweater or denim jacket.
A Few Little Details
- our address is 9080 E. Cactus Rd, Scottsdale and should you get lost or have last minute questions please text/call us at 480.206.7821
- farm arrival time is just before sundown
- we will be serving local wine for the evening
- our evening together will conclude around 9:30 pm
- smoking is not allowed at the farm
- have a question? email us please
- and not to worry - Chef knows ALL your food allergies and the "I can't eat sort of things."